Frequently asked questions
What are your COVID-19 safety protocols and attendance requirements?
- The event will offer a limited number of fans.
- All attendees must have their temperature taken and complete the CDC’s symptom questionnaire upon arrival as well as sign a medical waiver. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed into the venue.
- Masks are not required, but can be provided upon request to attendees upon arrival.
- Seating will be social distancing compliant with the CDC’s recommended 6-feet social distancing enforced throughout the event. There will be signage on all seating and on the ground to mark these distances.
- Food provided will follow already implemented venue guidelines, which includes enhanced sanitation and health safety practices.
- There will be handwashing stations and hand sanitizer stations available for those in attendance.
- Concessions will be cashless – credit card payments only.
What is the re-entry policy?
Attendees are allowed re-entry during the session they have tickets for. However, if you leave you will have to go through the testing tent again on the way back in, so please allot enough time for that. In the event of a rain delay, all attendees will need to head to their cars in order to stay socially distanced.
What is the schedule for play and when will doors open?
Click HERE to view the schedule of play for Friday, July 3, through Sunday, July 5.
Doors open one hour prior to each session.
Can I watch this event on television?
Yes! The Tennis Channel will have live coverage of all sessions of the event. On Friday and Saturday, coverage of the first session will begin at 12 p.m. ET while the evening session coverage will begin at 6 p.m. ET. Sunday’s match coverage will begin at 12 p.m. ET. Click HERE to find the Tennis Channel viewing options in your area.
What parking options are available?
Limited parking passes are available for purchase each session. Parking is extremely limited. If parking is not included in your ticket package purchase, NO ON-SITE parking will be available. We strongly encourage attendees without a parking pass to utilize a ride share option.
If using Uber or Lift, the address for drop off is 6350 Courtside Dr, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092. Upon arrival, please note signage for the most convenient drop-off location.
What is the address and driving directions?
The address for Life Time is 6350 Courtside Dr, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092.
From the North or South, take Peachtree Industrial Blvd. (Exit 31B off 285) to Jimmy Carter Blvd and then right on Peachtree Corners Cir. Then follow signs to parking.
From East or West, take either Holcomb Bridge Rd. or Jimmy Carter (same road) and follow directions above.
Will food and beverage be available?
There will be a food court offering burgers, salad and fruit as well as Pepsi products and Michelob Ultra beer for purchase on site.
What is your ticket refund policy?
With one match completed, a session will be considered completed with no refunds at that point.
What is not allowed into the venue?
Sealed packages of any kind
Aerosol Cans (including suntan lotion)
Commercial photographic or video cameras or recording devices
Tripods or Monopods for cameras
Hard coolers or like containers
Glass bottles or cans
Food (except for medical, dietary or infant purposes)
Beverages (excluding 20 oz. or smaller sealed plastic water bottles, one per person),
Weapons (regardless of permit)
Pets (unless a service animal)
Flags, banners, or signs, laser pointing devices, tennis racquets, bicycles, scooters of any type, in-line skates, roller skates, skateboards, and any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the management of the DraftKings All-American Team Cup, in its sole discretion.